Clean and freshen hands on the go with this hydrating 70% cane alcohol hand sanitizer. Try it as an aromatherapy treatment to freshen rooms, linens, shoes or yoga mats.
- Formulated with organic aloe vera, calendula and sodium PCA, all powerful natural humectants that leave hands silky soft.
- Pharmaceutical grade 70% ethyl alcohol from non-GMO sugar cane kills 99.9% of most common germs.
- Non-sticky and fast-drying.
- Uplifting yuzu, grapefruit and subtle exotic floral notes elevate the senses.
- No synthetic fragrance, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, gluten or GMOs.
- 100% naturally-derived, vegan and cruelty-free.
70% ethyl cane alcohol, organic aloe vera leaf juice (aloe barbadenis), vegetable glycerin, calendula extract (calendula officinalis), sodium PCA (natural plant-derived humectant), natural botanical fragrance, yuzu oil (citrus junos), pink grapefruit peel oil (citrus paradisi), jasmine extract
HOW TO USE
Shake gently and spray liberally on hands. Rub in and allow to air dry. May also be used as an aromatherapy treatment to freshen rooms, shoes, yoga mats or gym bags.
CAUTION: Flammable. Keep away from heat, fire or flame. For external use only. Avoid use on the face and eye area. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on infants. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult a physician prior to use.